Please note that tomorrow, 2021/09/21, at 10:00 CEST, the game servers will be restarted. Following the reboot, the following changes will be made:
- adjusted cooldown time for guild events in the open world “Filth’s Dungeons”, “Lords of the Depths”, “Grove of Black Elm”, “Rusty Wastelands”. The cooldown time is now 16 hours;
- adjusted cooldown time for guild events in the open world “Music of Magic” and “Wild Hunt”. The cooldown time is now 12 hours;
- changed the maximum amount of effects of the underwater talent “Long-Lasting Defense” from 25 to 10, and the time of accumulation was changed from 5 to 10 seconds. Now the effect will add 250 points of physical and magical protection for each accumulated effect. The final bonus has not changed, and stacks will grow faster;
- сhanged the maximum amount of effects of the underwater talent “Long Standoff” from 25 to 10, and the time of accumulation is changed from 5 to 10 seconds. Now the effect will add 1,5% of physical and magical power for each accumulated effect. The final bonus has not changed, and stacks will grow faster;
- added the current amount of Knowledge and reputation with Mermen of the Depths to the talent menu;
- now when the servers are rebooted, the limit of executing dynamic quests will not be reset;
- fixed a bug due to which “Resistance of Underwater” bonus in items of equipment worked incorrectly;
- fixed a bug due to which textures in some costumes disappeared, when the character moved;
- fixed a visual bug due to which buff of the castle in the 5th sector of Ayvondil increased the amount of reputation with Mermen of the Depths in Daily rewards;
- fixed a bug due to which Knowledge was not displayed in the description of tasks if the player got daily limit of it;
- fixed a bug due to which the free space in bag was calculated incorrectly when using 1 item in 2 sets of equipment at the same time;
- fixed a bug due to which relics with the condition dodges/parries/blocks the attack using the skill was not worked in Barbarian “Charge” skill.
The game will be unavailable for approximately 30 minutes.
Please note, that the main list of changes will be available only in the new 10.0.2 client version, so don’t forget to update! We kindly remind you that the new client version may be released for the different platforms with the delay.
Also, do not forget that used elixirs and minions will be paused, and the seeker's stamina will be returned if the player is in the dungeon at the time of the restart.
We ask you not to plan anything important during this period and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.