The holiday is getting more interesting and more fun every week, but this time a little surprise awaits you.
The thing is that the well-known bosses of Arinar in the confusion of festive events stole unique armor. So now you can upgrade your equipment not only thanks to the rewards in the Dungeons, but also knock it out from the insidious monsters!
- iconic costumes "Baron Saturday" and "Alchemist Totenhof" were added to all Dungeons of high, heroic and mythic difficulty levels (drop chance increases with level and difficulty of a dungeon)
- the rarest classless skill books "Distortion of Life" and "Enhanced Steal Health" was added to all Dungeons of mythic difficulty level (drop chance increases with level of the dungeon)
- 2 rewards for completing Colosseum of Champions and Berengar's Tower Dungeons of easy, normal, high and heroic difficulty levels.
- 3 rewards for completing Colosseum of Champions and Berengar's Tower Dungeons of mythic difficulty level
- new holiday armor sets (head, body, arms and legs) with “Life Steal” set bonus were added to all Dungeons of mythic difficulty level as an additional possible reward:
levels 18 and 20 armor: Berengar's Tower Dungeon
level 22 armor: Rotting Garden Dungeon
level 24 armor: Termitary Dungeon
level 26 armor: Tree of the Seasons Dungeon
level 28 armor: Technopolis and Colosseum of Champions Dungeons
level 30 armor: Sea Tramps' Lair and Mermen Sanctuary Dungeons
- doubled the amount of Guild Points for completing all Dungeons
- unique holiday armor sets (head, body, arms and legs) with “Life Steal” set bonus were added to Bosses on all constant territories:
level 14 armor: Warrior of Sun, Moon Warrior, Guntram, Drogon and Lambert mini-bosses on Irselnort
level 18 armor: Medusa, Echidna, Blazing Anax, Oko-Shaar and Khazh-Maar mini-bosses in the Astral Labyrinth
level 20 armor: Harm the Silent Scream, Hort the Dumb Pain, Marassa the Nightwalker, Salgara the Strangler, Vagnar the Red Arrow, Sigvar the Longbow and Cicada mini-bosses in the Kronus’s Labyrinth
level 22 armor: Satraps of the Filth - group of mini-bosses in the Sacred Forest of Ayvondil
level 24 armor: Pontifices of the Depths - group of mini-bosses in the Pyramid Valley of Ayvondil
level 26 armor: Mistress of the Swarm, Rotten-bud Ashud, Five-mouthed Goose and Moon-maned Shandor mini-bosses in the Black Oak Forest of Ayvondil
level 28 armor: Steel-Antler Avanor, Steam Ravager and Pteriks mini-bosses on Flying Islands of Ayvondil
level 30 armor: Old Inker, Drowned Admiral and Levadis Bloody bosses in the territory of the Ship Graveyard of Ayvondil
Also this week 10 prizes await you in the festive Guild Tournament (counts towards the Non-fading Glory achievement):
places 1-3: x2 Crimson Corundums for winning the Guild Tournament;
places 4-10: all guild members will receive Crimson Corundums and a Bronze Chest.
Event and Guild Tournament Time: 05.07 13:00 CEST - 12.07 12:00 CEST
And nowhere without a holiday Tournament of Weekly Ratings in the category “Completed Mythical Dungeons”, where incredible rewards will be distributed for 50 prizes:
1-е place: "Enhanced Steal Health" skill book and 100 Caches of the Coming Past
2-е place: 75 Caches of the Coming Past
3-е place: 50 Caches of the Coming Past
4-10-е places: 20 Caches of the Coming Past
11-20-е places: 10 Caches of the Coming Past
21-50-е places: 5 Caches of the Coming Past
Tourney time: 05.07 00:00 CEST - 12.07 00:00 CEST
See you in the game!