The second year of study at the School of Magic passed quickly and during this time each of you has increased in courage and bravery. We even created two new courses that have granted the most active students a special magical power. But we hope that you are not yet ready to part with your studies just yet. In honor of the close completion of classes, the Spring King, according to the old tradition, announces the graduation!
The whole of next week promises to be the most intense, where each of you will find an incredible amount of rewards and fun, so do not miss out!
- Julius, Claudius and Wickedora costumes added to all holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
- rare non-class Physical Toughening and Magical Toughening books added to "Artifact Storage V", "Artifact Storage VI" and "Artifact Storage VII" holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level).
However, in the Dungeons you will find many more treasures: double the chance to drop weapons, accessories and the rarest costumes, as well as three times more Guild Points and twice more magical reputation!
- x2 drop chance of unique weapons with Attack Strength bonus in all holiday Dungeons;
- x2 drop chance of rare weapons with doubled bonuses in all holiday Dungeons;
- x2 drop chance of unique accessories (rings, amulets and cloaks) with physical / magical power and Skills Cooldown and Attack Strength bonuses in all holiday Dungeons;
- x2 drop chance of Tree of Life Guard costume in all holiday Dungeons;
- x2 drop chance of Sorcerers' costumes from treasuries in all holiday Dungeons;
- rare costumes added to treasuries in all holiday Dungeons:
Treasury of Illusions Apprentice: Moon Sorcerer and Moon Sorceress costumes
Treasury of Illusions Expert: Sun Sorcerer and Sun Sorceress costumes
Treasury of Animagic Apprentice: Astral Sorcerer and Astral Sorceress costumes
Treasury of Animagic Expert: Darkness Sorcerer and Darkness Sorceress costumes
- x3 Guild points in all holiday Dungeons;
- x2 increase in the daily limit on amount of reputation points for completing all holiday Dungeons.
Also this week there will be no graduation requirement from the School of Magic to obtain access to the Magister Avaris!
If you are a frequent participant in all the festive events and battles with raid bosses, then note that your chances for rare costumes and book drops as a reward are also increased by 2 times!
- x2 drop chance of Julius costume and Physical Toughening book from the raid boss Julius on the Blissful Isle;
- x2 drop chance of Claudius costume and Magical Toughening book from the raid boss Chimera on the Blissful Isle;
- x2 drop chance of the Golem costume from the Golem's Chest VI;
- x2 drop chance of the Enhanced Attack Strength book and Magic Relic of Resilience from the Treasury of Elements;
- x2 drop chance of the Keeper of the Forests costume and Rampant Attack book from the Jewelry Box of Gloomy Shroud.
And, of course, no Week of Bounty passes without a Guild Tournament (counts towards the Non-fading Glory achievement), where there is an active struggle for each of the 10 prize places!
places 1-3: x2 Crimson Corundums for winning the Guild Tournament;
places 4-10: all guild members will receive Crimson Corundums and a Bronze Chest.
Event time: 03.05 13:00 CEST - 10.05 12:00 CEST